Termini e condizioni del servizio
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All orders placed at the international Lemon Shop (hereinafter referred to as Shop) are subject to the following terms and conditions of Lemon Pharma GmbH & Co. KG (hereinafter referred to as LEMON) in the version valid at the time of the order.
- You may view, download, save and print the terms and conditions from our website at any time.
§2 Conclusion of contract
- Contracts at the Shop are concluded exclusively in English language.
- Product presentations on the Shop do not represent a legally binding offer but a non-binding invitation to customers to place an order.
- Add any products you wish to buy into your shopping cart by clicking on the “Add to Cart” button. Placing a product in your Shopping Cart holds no obligations. View the contents of your Shopping Cart at any time by clicking on “My Cart”. You can remove products from your Shopping Cart by clicking on the “Remove” button or by changing the quantity of the items. If you want to buy the products in your Shopping Cart, click on the “Checkout” button and enter your order details. All mandatory information is explicitly indicated as such. Registration is not required to place an order. Data transmissions are encrypted. Once you have entered all of your details, you will be taken to the order page, where you can once again review and if necessary, edit the order details. By clicking on the “Buy Now” button, you place a binding order for the items in your shopping cart. You can cancel the order process by closing the browser window at any time before clicking on the “Buy Now” button.
- Through your order in the and its acceptance by LEMON, a contract between you and LEMON is concluded. As soon as we have received your order, we will send you an automatic order confirmation via e-mail, providing you with the summary of your order. Please note that this order confirmation does not constitute a declaration of acceptance of your contractual offer, but serves only for your information. The goods are usually shipped within one to three working days – unless otherwise specified in the Shop. If you have chosen payment by credit card or PayPal when placing your order, the acceptance is effected by debiting the credit card or the respective account.
- When you register and create an account on the Shop, we collect and store the information you provided. You can view and update your personal details at any time by logging into your account.
- All goods are sold by LEMON only in quantities customary in households. Therefore, the number of products in one order or in multiple orders may not exceed typical household quantities.
- Product images viewed on the Shop may not match the actual colour of the product due to monitor settings and screen resolution.
- Contractual partner for all orders placed on the Shop is:
§3 Cancellation policy, right of withdrawal
Consumers have the following right of withdrawal:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you, or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, take possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Lemon Pharma GmbH & Co. KG, Kieshecker Weg 148, 40468 Düsseldorf, Germany, Returns Department +49 (0)211 17904 801, Fax: +49 (0)211 17904 805, E-Mail: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e. g. by phone, letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the withdrawal form below, but this is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient to send off the notification within the cancellation period.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all the payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from you selecting some form of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us) without delay and no later than fourteen days from the day on which we have received communication of your cancellation of this contract. The refund will be issued in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase, unless we have explicitly agreed on something else. Under no circumstances will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to make the refund until we have received the goods back or you have provided evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You must send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you dispatch the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. Please note that the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund if you have not prepaid for it.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods if the diminished value results from the handling of the goods in any other manner than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Due to health and hygiene regulations, the right of withdrawal does not apply to products that have been unsealed after delivery.
END OF CANCELLATION POLICY
§5 Prices, delivery, availability and shipping rates
- The prices stated in the online shop at the time of the order shall apply. The listed prices are gross prices and include statutory VAT.
- If not all goods ordered are in stock, we reserve the right to make partial deliveries. There are no additional shipping charges for items of the same order that ship separately.
§6 Terms of payment
- Payment can be made by credit card (Mastercard and Visa) or through PayPal. Unless otherwise agreed, your credit card or PayPal account will be charged immediately after your order is placed.
- LEMON reserves the right to refuse certain methods of payment in individual cases.
- The customer is liable for additional costs resulting from any fault or negligence on their part with regard to their chosen form of payment.
§7 Receipt of invoice
The customer receives either a digital invoice or paper invoice along with the delivery of the products.
§8 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain in LEMON’s ownership until they have been paid for in full.
§9 Warranty and compensation
- Statutory warranty regulations apply, unless otherwise specified below.
- If there is something wrong with a product and you wish to receive a replacement or if your delivery is not identical to your order, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +49 (0)211 17904 801 Monday – Friday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (CET).
- LEMON is liable for minor negligence of obligations whose fulfilment is essential for the proper execution of the contract, whose breach jeopardizes the attainment of the purpose of the contract and on whose compliance the customer regularly relies. In that event, however, liability for minor negligence is limited to foreseeable damages typical for this kind of contract. LEMON is not liable for minor negligent breach of obligations other than those mentioned in the sentences above.
- The above limitations of liability do not apply if we have fraudulently concealed a defect or have given a guarantee for the quality of the goods, for damages covered by the German Product Liability Act and damages arising from injury to life, body and health.
- To the extent that liability is excluded or limited, this limitation shall also apply to any liability of LEMON’s employees, representatives and agents.
§10 Personal data
§11 Applicable law
Contracts are subject to German law; the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) does not apply.